Laptop buying is a complex task. There are far too many options from a single brand. It is hard to figure out which grants the best value for money. If you’re in the market for a high-end laptop with a manageable budget, here is a comprehensive guide that has compiled the best laptops from some of the leading brands to make your job simpler.
MACBOOK AIR (LATE 2020)
So here’s the first one, Macbook Air (Late 2020). Powered by Apple’s M1 processor, this is the best laptop you can have. The base model holds 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage and springs at $999.
- Appearance – Looks like the Intel-powered MacBook Air that was released earlier in 2020. It has a 2560 x 1600 screen, 720p webcam, Touch ID, fingerprint sensor, and scissor-switch keyboard.
- Processor – This laptop has topped with flying colors among others chiefly due to its new processor, which is the star of the show in this case. It’s exceptionally fast, handles intense photo- and video-editing workloads better than any Intel-powered laptop.
HP ENVY X360 (2020)
What makes this a leading laptop? For HP Envy X360 (2020), you don’t need to pay $1,000 to get a system that appears and feels premium. The HP Envy X360 2020 is a laptop that fits the budget. It has a sturdy and compact build, a chic convertible design, and outstanding performance.
Envy is so great because it possesses several elements of its topmost 2019 Spectre X360 flagship. These elements include
- Thin and light chassis
- Touchscreen that supports HP’s MPP2.0 pen.
- Bezel-free display with an 88 percent screen-to-body ratio
- HP has further attached a series of convenient hotkeys to the keyboard that includes killing switches for the microphone and webcam.
Apart from these features, the most exciting feature is, the new Envy X360 is powered by AMD’s Ryzen 4000 series, which delivers great gaming performance relative to what is expected from a lower-powered discrete GPU.
DELL XPS 13 2-IN-1
It is a convertible laptop and features a sturdy and well-made chassis, possesses a nearly bezel-free 16:10 touch display, and Intel’s newest 11th Gen processor.
Dell has presented some minor tweaks to the 2-in-1 since last year’s model. The webcam is now supporting Windows Hello, and the RAM and microSD reader is also upgraded. Most exciting part is the new chip and, in particular, Intel’s new integrated graphics. The XPS 13 2-in-1 is doing an outstanding job compared to any 10th Gen laptop with an iGPU.
DELL XPS 13 (LATE 2020)
The Dell XPS 13 is a reliable laptop. Its elegant chassis, superior 16:10 display, and excellent performance make it a great option for general-purpose users. It’s one of the first systems which are verified by Intel’s new Evo program. By giving this laptop Evo badge, Intel has claimed that it gives a number of benchmarks for “premium” thin-and-light laptops. These benchmarks are:
- Tiger Lake processors
- Thunderbolt 4, Wi-Fi 6
- all-day battery life
- fast charging
- quick boot time
- solid real-world performance.
ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G14
The Zephyrus G14 is a great gaming laptop at a low price. It has combined AMD’s new Ryzen 9 4900HS with an Nvidia RTX 2060 Max-Q GPU and has a 120HZ display. It has the capability of running demanding games at the highest settings without any problem. Besides, the battery life is also notable.
Another thing is, you don’t require to be a gamer to have Zephyrus G14. It’s also a great notebook for business and everyday multitasking because of its unique retro design.
So, these are the top 5 laptops we had in 2020.